Are you looking for Patent Attorneys in Raleigh?
Here are some tips for finding a Patent Attorney that will fit your needs:
• Patent attorneys are subject matter specific based on their technical degree. For example electrical engineer, software, physics, biology, biochemistry, chemistry, computer science, or mechanical engineering, etc.
• Specific job experience can create subject matter expertise.
• Small law firms focusing exclusively on intellectual property often provide specialized attention and service.
• Most patent attorneys are capable of filing patents on mechanical devices and/or systems.
• Look for an entrepreneurial patent attorney (one who has his/her own inventions, issued patents or one who participated in starting a new business).
• In general you get what you pay for, avoid on-line legal service offerings.
Call now to for a FREE consultation with Patent Lawyer Albert Minn in Raleigh.
I am a Raleigh patent attorney, licensed with the State of North Carolina (Raleigh Patent Attorney, Raleigh NC and registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Grell & Watson specializes in Intellectual Property Law – Patent, Trademark, Copyright, Business Contracts, & Licensing. We are a group of Raleigh patent attorneys in Raleigh specializing as Patent Lawyer, Patent Attorneys, Trademark Attorney, and Trademark lawyer.