Legal Assistant/Paralegal- US Patent Prosecution Experience
Atlanta law firm is seeking a US Patent Prosecution legal assistant or paralegal for a work from home independent contractor position.
- 5+ years of US Patent Prosecution experience – preparing documents to file US patent applications and office actions.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Must be a self-starter and reliable person, who pays close attention to detail, has strong administrative skills, strong written communication skills, and positive attitude.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience corresponding with firm clients, collecting funds, managing attorneys’ docket in Lexis product suite, and supporting the office’s US prosecution.
- Legal office management software knowledge such as Lexis products Time Matters & PC Law is preferred.
- This is a work from home independent contractor position to begin with.
Please submit a resume and desired hourly compensation by email to mgrell@GWpatent.com and include a paragraph outlining your experience regarding the above requirements.
NO CALLS ABOUT THIS POSITION